Hello! We are excited at the prospect of working with you. SavvyChick.com™ is a start-up website with the vision to build a community to support and empower women through knowledge and collaboration. As we develop, we are looking to work with women (and men, we don’t discriminate at SavvyChick.com™) with this same vision.
Are you an expert on any of the following topics?
If you would like to share your knowledge as a guest blogger we would love to consider your work.
Here are some guidelines for what we are looking to feature on SavvyChick.com:
• Useful information in an easy to read format with easily actionable items.
• Format to generally have an outlined number of actionable items (e.g. The Top 10…; Five Easy Ways To…; etc.). Use section titles (numbered or subject title)
• Minimum 500 words and optimally less than 1500 words. If your topic requires more than 1500 words perhaps a multi-series story could be used.
• Links to your site are not allowed within the article but can be included in your bio. We do not allow affiliate links.
• Please only submit your own work. All work will be screened for plagiarism.
• Images that you submit must include copyright information. At our discretion, we may elect to use one of our own images in the published article.
• Articles may be altered for readability.
• There is no compensation for submitted articles but we will share your article with our community.
How to submit:
Complete the form below. Send us your completed article and bio (under 100 words) as well an image of you and any images you’d like to include in the article. Emails missing these items will not be reviewed.
We strive to review all articles within 2 weeks. If you do not hear from us within that time frame, please know that we appreciate your submission but we did not believe it was a fit for our readers. We invite you to submit other articles in the future.
If your article is accepted, please note that we reserve the right to edit it for spelling, grammar as well as basic formatting based on what we believe is appropriate for our readers. Should you have concerns about the edits we make once your article is Live on our site, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also ask that you share your published article on your social media sites as well as respond to any comments that our readers may post, on the blog or on social media.
Thank you for your interest in SavvyChick – we look forward to receiving your article!